STAMFORD, CT – Stamford Recreation Services has released the updated opening dates and lifeguard hours for the 2023 summer season.
CITY OF STAMFORD BEACHES
Cove Island, Cummings and West Beach:
- Open weekends: Memorial Day Weekend: May 27,28 & 29 through Labor Day Weekend September 3, 4 & 5.
- Open weekdays: Monday, June 19 through Monday, September 4.
- Lifeguard Hours: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- No Lifeguards on Duty.
- Open weekends: Saturday, June 17 through Sunday, August 13.
- Hours: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Open weekdays: Monday, June 26 through Friday, August 11.
- Hours: 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
Tram at Cove Island:
- Open weekends: Memorial Day Weekend: May 28, 29 & 30 through Labor Day Weekend September 2,3 & 4
- Open weekdays: Wednesday, June 19 through Monday, September 4.
- Tram Hours: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Stamford Recreation Services
Kevin Murray, Director of Parks & Recreation
It is the mission of the Stamford Recreation Division to create and offer comprehensive and inclusive leisure opportunities and experiences for the youth and adult population of Stamford. We strive to build a strong sense of community, increase the social, cultural, enrichment and wellbeing for all by providing diverse programs, events and athletic leagues. Learn more at www.stamfordrecreation.com.