Stamford Recreation organizes several coed and mens’ summer Adult Softball Leagues. Depending on the league games are played either in the weekday evenings or Sunday afternoons. Games are played at fields in several locations in Stamford. Leagues are available for various levels as well as for industrial (corporate) teams.
Registration is for TEAMS only!
(We do not place individuals on teams.)
Team Application/Forfeit form are due March 5. Payment/Rosters are due on or before March 19. Season begins Friday, April 16.
Returning WEEKNIGHT team fee: $680 Returning SUNDAY team fee: $630 New WEEKNIGHT team fee: $730 New SUNDAY team fee: $680
Click Here for your Softball Packet Returning Teams
For NEW Teams reach out to Meg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHECK QUICKSCORES: For all updated schedules and playoff brackets. Click Here for QuickScores!
To pay online, click here to access Community Pass, our online registration tool. If you haven't registered with us before, please set up an account. Search for your league under "Adult Leagues"
- The fee for umpires for the 2020 Summer Softball Season is $30 per team, per game.
- We schedule each team to play 12 games, plus the playoffs (1-4 more games).
- Each umpire must be paid cash before the start of each game.
- The umpire will collect the fee before the game begins.
- It is the manager’s responsibility to have the correct amount of money to pay the umpire.
- Please be advised that the umpire will not be expected to make change.
- If a receipt is needed, please bring a receipt of your choosing to the field for the umpire to sign.
Umpire Evaluations Please complete the online evaluation to assess the Stamford Recreation umpires at any time during the season.
Looking to join a team? Post on our free agent board to join a team looking for additional players.